An excellent little guide written by Peter Hellyer to aid you in writing your own material.
– What is a script? (Purpose, motivation, objective, form, characterisation, three vital facts)
– Starting to write (blank screen or paper, personal preference, hitting the target, deciding on length, imitating the master)
– Working on the plot (beauty of brevity, developing a longer plot, plot sequence)
– Writing to order (the sketch check list)
– Stingy meets his match! (sample sketch)
– Facing up to rejection! (Do your homework, but what if? Submit a draft)
– And finally… (tips and advice)