Please note, the product picture shows the old design of the Stuart puppet, he now features brown glass eyes and is part of the latest design for our large people puppets.
Our large rod arm people puppets are our most popular range and used all over the world! If they are taking to the stage in church services, community/school events or even in professional theatres, our puppets are attention grabbing, full of character and of course, incredibly easy to use.
We would love to introduce you to Stuart! He is hand built exclusively for One Way UK using high quality white flesh coloured fabric, with ginger hair and expressive eyes! There are elastic straps inside the mouth ensuring your hand will stay in place even during lively performances.
These puppets are of foam-based construction, approx 50cm tall and have removable clothing (18-24 month child size). They are ideal for teaching children, teenagers and adults alike.
- 50cm tall, light weight and easy to use
- Versatile and full of character, he is just waiting for you to bring her to life!
- Operated by one hand in the mouth of the puppet (entry at the base of his body) and the other hand controlling the two arm rods, animating Stuart’s arms
- Also available as a full body character
Puppet options explained:
- Arm Rods – To truly get the most out of your puppet, we always recommend adding a pair of arm rods to animate your puppet’s arms. Easily attached with an elastic band around the wrist of the puppet, he can now point, scratch his head, fold his arms, applaud and even more!
- Puppet Storage Bag – These are made exclusively for One Way UK and are suitable for up to two large puppets. With a clear window so you can see who is inside, an arm rod storage slot and a hanging hook for easy transport and storage, they really are the best way of keeping your puppets safe, clean and ready to perform!
- Dressed – As standard, our puppets come dressed in removable clothing. Clothing varies but will always be a white t-shirt finished with a long sleeve top from our ever changing range. If ordering multiple puppets, no one will be wearing the same thing… that would just be embarrassing for them! However, if you fancy yourself as a bit of a fashion stylist and wanted to dress him yourself, he can be ordered undressed (saving £4) and we recommend 18-24 months size children’s clothing which fits perfectly.
- Full Body Just Legs (+£14.95) – This option simply includes a separate pair of legs with your puppet, these are not sewn on or include any clothing or shoes, but it does include full instructions explaining how to change your puppet from a half body puppet into a full body puppet. This allows you to choose the clothing for yourself and also how the legs are attached.
- Full Body Yes, Ready Made (+£40) – This option is for a complete full body puppet, with the legs sewn onto the body, fully dressed with trousers, socks and shoes. A complete full body puppet ready to go!