Original and Expansion Set only £35! (RRP £39.95)
Offer ends Monday 4th October
“Hmm… What song shall we sing today?”
With so many nursery rhymes it’s often hard to choose or maybe your mind has just gone blank! Introducing the ‘Sing with Me Nursery Rhyme Bag’, it takes the guesswork out of song time and allows everyone to be involved! The concept is simple, each object in the bag is relevant to a certain nursery rhyme, whether it is a bucket for “Jack & Jill” or a gorgeous spider finger puppet for “Incy Wincy Spider”, kids will love exploring the tactile song props in the bag. We have included a printout of the lyrics for each song which doubles as a cue sheet so you know exactly what song each prop links too. We know everyone will have their favourite songs too so there are three blank cards for you to write your own songs onto to make sure they are not missed out!
So how would you use the Sing with Me Bag?
For Virtual/Zoom Groups –
The leader would have the Sing with Me Bag on camera and ready loaded with the objects and start rustling their hand around inside, each child takes a turn in shouting stop and whatever object is in the leader’s hand is the next song!
In person (post COVID-19!) –
Start off by gathering the children and parents around in a circle. Then simply ask for one child to come and choose a toy from the bag. Let them have a quick rummage (with no peaking!) and pull an item from the bag. Ask the child to show the rest of group what they have chosen and then you can lead the chosen song altogether! It’s a great way to get everyone involved in song time as even the littlest ones that are part of the group can still pick an item from the bag. Simply repeat this as many times as you like or only put a set amount of objects in the bag for the time you have available, this way there is a clear endpoint when there is nothing left in the bag! For the leader, you can also only put in the bag the songs you are confident leading to avoid working out a song as you go…
Original Set – 12 song objects included are:
– Rubber Duck (5 Little Ducks)
– Toy Tractor (Bumping Up and Down on a Big Red Tractor)
– Black Sheep Finger Puppet (Baa, Baa Black Sheep)
– Farm Animal Toy (Old MacDonald) animal and size may vary from picture
– 3D Printed Star (Twinkle Twinkle)
– 3D Printed Jesus Heart (Jesus Love Is Very Wonderful)
– Spider Finger Puppet (Incy Wincy Spider)
– Bobbin (Wind the Bobbin Up)
– Metal Bucket (Jack and Jill)
– 3D Printed Crown (Who’s the King of the Jungle)
– 3D Print Mouse and Clock (Hickory Dickory Dock)
– Humpty Dumpty Finger Puppet (Humpty Dumpty)
… also includes three blank cards to add your own favourites too!
Expansion Set – 12 song objects included are:
– 3D Printed Rocket Ship (Zoom, Zoom, Zoom)
– Foam Globe (Our God is a Great Big God)
– 3D Printed Teapot (I’m a Little Teapot)
– Rabbit Finger Puppet (Sleeping Bunnies)
– 3D Printed Fish (Once I Caught a Fish Alive)
– Wood Nutcracker Soldier (Grand Old Duke)
– Boat (Row, Row, Row Your Boat)
– Chimp Finger Puppet (Five Little Monkeys)
– 3D Printed Bus (Wheels on the Bus)
– 3D Printed Smily Face (If You’re Happy and You Know It)
– Horse Toy (Horsey, Horsey Don’t You Stop)
– Cow Finger Puppet (Mr. Cow, How Do You Say to the Lord, I Love You)
All contained in a colourful cotton drawstring bag (approx. 30cm by 30cm). Please note, the rope on the drawstring bag may be red instead of blue as shown in the pictures.
See Jenny’s article about our Sing with Me Bag published by Care for the Family here.
“We bought a ‘Sing with Me’ Song Bag from the Care for the Family Playtime Conference and I have to say, both our toddler groups LOVE it. Certain items come out every week eg the tractor! So we have to restrict the song choices a bit and not put every item in every week. And it’s excellent value for money. I did a quick tally of how much it would cost if I bought each item individually and made my own bag, but there is no way I could compete with the price and the quality of yours. Thank you.”
“There’s lots of different things in the bag and the kids love it. It’s fabulous!”
Please note, this item and the objects inside are not toys and children must be supervised at all times.