Parody writer, Mark Bradford has written Christian (Christmas) lyrics to 10 songs of the past. You’ll hear “Born in Bethlehem” to the tune of Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA” song and “Sleepin’ on a Bed of Hay” to the tune of “Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.” These songs will be a great hit among puppet groups as they look for performance pieces for this Christmas season.
Check out our soundbites!
– Get The Season Started (Get This Party Started, Pink)
– I’m Gettin’ Something Good (I’m Gettin’ Something Good, Herman’s Hermits)
– Mary (Sherry, Four Seasons)
– Sleepin’ on a Bed of Hay (Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay, Otis Redding)
– Manger Zone (Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins)
– Time of The Season (Time of the Season, Zombies)
– Wise Man (Soul Man, Blues Brothers)
– Born in Bethlehem (Born in the USA, Bruce Springsteen)
– I’ve Got to Hide These Gifts Away (You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away, Beatles)
– Gloria (Gloria, Laura Branigan)