None of us are quite as excited as a certain furry yellow monster, our friend Custard, to be introducing our latest female addition to the team, Rhubarb! She has made quite an impression on the poor chap and the two are hitting it off very well indeed. Then again, who can blame him? She is quite the monster puppet with her high quality, blossom coloured fur, premium build quality and fashionable use of accessories. She may prove to be quite the diva!
Rhubarb is precision built by hand by the One Way UK Creative Production team of professional puppet builders for the highest quality finish and function. Standard Arm version includes a pair of fitted black arm rods.
- Hand built in the UK by our team of professional puppet builders
- Approx. 65cm tall with a huge arm span of 1.25m! Lightweight and easy to use.
- Versatile and full of character, just waiting for you to bring her to life!
- The human arm version can be operated by one or two people. For operation with by person, the puppeteer’s hand would go into the mouth of the puppet (entry at the base of her body) and the other hand in one of Rhubarb’s arms. For operation by two people, one person would operate the mouth of the puppet and the other would operate both of the human arms. Alternatively, one person could operate the mouth and one arm and the other person just operate one arm.
- Available exclusively from One Way UK.
Puppet options explained:
- Arm Option – This puppet is available with either human arms (the puppeteer’s hands slot into the fur and form the puppet’s hands) or the other option is standard arms (a pair of fitted black arm rods are included)
- Puppet Storage Bag – These are made exclusively for One Way UK and are suitable for up to two large puppets. With a clear window so you can see who is inside, an arm rod storage slot and a hanging hook for easy transport and storage, they really are the best way of keeping your puppets safe, clean and ready to perform!
- Full Body – Enhance your puppet with legs to create a complete puppet that can be taken outside of the stage and used for storytelling, solo performances/puppetry or interacting with the audience. Only available when rod arm style puppet is chosen (not human arm).
Standard Full Body (+£50) – The entry to the puppet is still in the same position as the half body version (at the base), but two legs to match the style of the arms are added to the front of the puppet.
Vent Full Body (+£100) – The body of the puppet is adapted so that the entry position for your hand is now at the back of the body making the puppet rest in a natural position which is easy to operate alongside you. The legs are also attached lower down, creating a more authentic ‘standing’ position for your puppet.