Oscar was built and trained here by the Creative Productions team. He is fully house trained, good with kids and obedient to any master. Oscar loves the attention of big crowds and the opportunity to teach and entertain. This brilliant Labrador puppet started life as a special commission to One Way UK’s Creative Productions, originally designed and built to aid interaction and communication with children and adults with special needs, is now available to order!
Oscar is the first One Way UK Creative Productions puppet which can be used as a human-arm puppet. As shown in the photo below, one arm is padded and temporarily attached to the body, with the other having a long sleeve where the puppeteer (with their own hand with added dexterity) can add a whole new element of character!
He is precision built by hand by the One Way UK Creative Production team of professional puppet builders for the highest quality finish and function. Features our signature ball grip in the mouth.
- Finished in beautiful brown/chocolate coloured fur
- Hand built in the UK by our team of professional puppet builders
- Approx. 60cm tall. Lightweight and easy to use.
- Versatile and full of character, just waiting for you to bring him to life!
- Can be operated by one or two people. For operation by one person, the puppeteer’s hand would go into the mouth of the puppet (entry at the base of his body) and the other hand in one of Oscar’s arms. For operation by two people, one person would operate the mouth of puppet and the other would operate both of the human arms. Alternatively, one person could operate the mouth and one arm and the other person just operate one arm.
- Available exclusively from One Way UK.
Puppet options explained:
- Arm Option – Oscar can be ordered as a standard rod arm puppet (includes a pair of our pro fitted black rods if chosen) or as a human arm puppet (as shown in the picture)
Select “Right Handed Human Arm” for the human arm to be on the puppet’s left, so the puppeteer’s right hand operates the mouth.
Select “Left Handed Human Arm” for the human arm to be on the puppet’s right, so the puppeteer’s left hand operates the mouth.
- Puppet Storage Bag – These are made exclusively for One Way UK and are suitable for up to two large puppets. With a clear window so you can see who is inside, an arm rod storage slot and a hanging hook for easy transport and storage, they really are the best way of keeping your puppets safe, clean and ready to perform!