**Limited stock remaining!** £25 offer price is for an undressed puppet, select the option above to change to a dressed puppet.
Our large rod arm people puppets are our most popular range and used all over the world! If they are taking to the stage in church services, community/school events or even in professional theatres, our puppets are attention grabbing, full of character and of course, incredibly easy to use.
We would love to introduce you to Mildred! She is hand built exclusively for One Way UK using high quality white flesh coloured fabric, with brown curly hair and expressive eyes! There are elastic straps inside the mouth ensuring your hand will stay in place even during lively performances.
These puppets are of foam-based construction, approx 50cm tall and have removable clothing (18-24 month child size). They are ideal for teaching children, teenagers and adults alike.
- 50cm tall, light weight and easy to use
- Versatile and full of character, she is just waiting for you to bring her to life!
- Operated by one hand in the mouth of the puppet (entry at the base of her body) and the other hand controlling the two arm rods, animating Mildred’s arms
- Also available as a full body character
Puppet options explained:
- Arm Rods – To truly get the most out of your puppet, we always recommend adding a pair of arm rods to animate your puppet’s arms. Easily attached with an elastic band around the wrist of the puppet, she can now point, scratch her head, fold her arms, applaud and even more!
- Puppet Storage Bag – These are made exclusively for One Way UK and are suitable for up to two large puppets. With a clear window so you can see who is inside, an arm rod storage slot and a hanging hook for easy transport and storage, they really are the best way of keeping your puppets safe, clean and ready to perform!
- Dressed – Clothing varies but will always be a white t-shirt finished with a long sleeve top from our ever changing range. If ordering multiple puppets, no one will be wearing the same thing… that would just be embarrassing for them! However, if you fancy yourself as a bit of a fashion stylist and wanted to dress her yourself, she can be ordered undressed and we recommend 18-24 months size children’s clothing which fits perfectly.