This is the latest album in our series of ‘Great Biblical Parodies of Classic & Modern Hits’ and has been masterfully mixed and produced by Mark Bradford.
This special edition album features some of the biggest hits from Queen including parodies of ‘I Want to Break Free’, ‘We Are the Champions’ and “Another One Bites the Dust”.
Available to order in three different formats; CD, instant download and now on one of our USB Memory Sticks! These have the added benefit of full page lyrics in PDF format ready to print, PowerPoint presentations of the lyrics for each of the songs and a complete album guide. All for only £15 and you get a 2GB memory stick you can use again!
– The Lord Set Me Free (parody of “I Want to Break Free”)
Parody based on Galatians 5:1, Song themes – For freedom Christ has set us free
– Another One Trusts the Lord (Parody of “Another One Bites the Dust”)
Parody based on Acts 2:41, Song themes – Celebrate as people turn to Jesus, salvation
– Crazy little Thing Called Faith (Parody of “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”)
Parody based on Hebrews 11:1, Song themes: Our certainty in God in an uncertain world, facing challenges
– Can’t Stop Me Now (Parody of “Don’t Stop Me Now”)
Parody based on John 8:12, Song themes: Jesus is the Light of the World, sharing the good news, determination
– It’s a Miracle (Parody of “Miracle”)
Parody based on Luke 24:5-6, Song themes: He is not here, He is risen, the miracle of Jesus
– Under Pressure (Parody of “Under Pressure”)
Parody based on Romans 8:31, Song themes – When God is for us, who can stand against us, not conforming
– Salvation (Parody of “One Vision”)
Parody based on Acts 4:12, Song themes – Salvation is only through Jesus, trusting and hope
– The Service Goes On (Parody of “The Show Must Go On”)
Parody based on James 5:11, Song themes – Remain steadfast and be blessed, not complaining
– We Will Praise Him (Parody of “We Will Rock You”)
Parody based on Hebrews 13:15, Song themes: Continually praising God, worship
– We are the Christians (Parody of “We are the Champions”)
Parody based on Acts 1:8, Song themes: Be witnesses, Christ being by our side