This has been written by Tom Elliot, youth worker for the Salvation Army. It shows you how to learn Ventriloquism in simple steps, along with some great tips.
Ventriloquism is an illusion. Ventriloquism can be a great tool for entertaining and for using your ministry because it is eye-catching, imaginative and fun. A lot of people think ventriloquism is extremely hard and some even think that you have to be born with the skill. This is untrue. ANYBODY can learn the art of ventriloquism with hard work and practise.
– A good puppet with which you feel comfortable
– A character for your new puppet
– Creating a voice
– General use of the puppet
– Speaking without moving your lips
– Overcoming nerves
– The ventriloquist alphabet
– Advice for performing
– Suggested reading and watching
– Character development worksheet
– Phrases to practise
– Practise gospel sketch
– Ventriloquist checklist
There are no reviews yet.