The third release in the acoustic-based series is an easy-spirited introduction to the concept for those preferring the sweet familiarity of traditional holiday classics. But it’s not just a nice compilation of songs you’ve heard over and over. The point of this series is not just to gather and further expose artists to a wider audience, but to show that less is sometimes more in the often over the top realm of Christmas music.
Check out our soundbites below!
Song titles are:
– I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day
– It’s Christmas Time (various artists)
– Silent Night (Sixpence None the Richer)
– Holy Emmanuel (Terry Scott Taylor)
– Babe In the Straw (Caedmon’s Call)
– Child of Love (Sara Groves)
– Bethlehem Town (Jars of Clay)
– Manger Throne (Third Day)
– Away In a Manger (Julie Miller, Derri Daugherty)
– Do You Hear What I Hear? (Out of Eden)
– In the Bleak Midwinter (Paul Colman Trio)
– O Holy Night (Michael Tait & Leigh Nash)