With 3,200 possible combinations, what will you create?
Get ready to bring your songs and stories to life
with the new range of Gen4 People Puppets!
available exclusively from One Way UK
Choose from over 20 colours for the hair and skin fabric PLUS 8 hair styles to bring together your very own special creation! Here’s how do to it…
Step 1 – Select the puppet options above, adding arm rods, adding a storage bag, dressed or undressed and if the puppet is a full body character or normal half body
Step 2 – Use the colour board image above (or click here) to choose the colour for the skin of your puppet, then select the matching named colour from the drop down menu above labelled ‘GEN4 Skin Colour’
Step 3 – Using the hair style board above (or click here), choose the hair style you wish your puppet to have, then select the matching named style from the drop down menu above labelled ‘GEN4 Hair Style’
Step 4 – Back to the colour coard, choose the colour of the hair of the puppet, then select the matching named colour from the drop down menu above labelled ‘GEN4 Hair Colour’
Step 5 – Click ‘Add to Basket’ and proceed through checkout to complete your order
Step 6 – Our team of puppet builders in our Creative Productions puppet will then specially make your puppet exactly as you designed! Delivery is normally within 2-3 weeks. Please note, Next Day Delivery is not available for customised GEN4 People Puppets. If your puppet is needed urgently, please let us know when it is needed by in the order comment box and we will be in touch with what is possible.
Our expertly crafted, hand-built people puppets are designed to give you a captivating performance that will leave your audience mesmerized. From church services to community/school events and from professional theatres to home puppet shows – our vibrant puppets are sure to catch the eye of your audience and bring your unique characters to life, adding charm and creativity to every performance. So if you’re looking for an unforgettable experience that will truly engage your audience, look no further than Gen4 People Puppets!
These incredibly lightweight and easy to use people puppets are perfect tools for all ages so anyone can get involved and discover the potential of puppetry to express and communicate your message. With a GEN4 People Puppet, you’ll be able to create amazing shows and stories with vibrant characters that will captivate your audience and make them laugh, cry or think. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to unleash your creativity and let the show begin!
- Hand built in the UK, in our Creative Productions workshop by our team of expert builders.
- Lightweight and easy to use, making it perfect for all types of performances and performers (even those just starting out!)
- Fully lined interior for maximum comfort and durability
- Created from specially selected fabric and foam, for a long-lasting and hard-wearing puppet
- Elastic straps inside the mouth for a secure grip
- Versatility and character make this puppet a true performer waiting to be animated by you!
- Also available as a full body character for even more realism
- Height (bottom of clothing to top of head) = 58cm
- Arm Length (shoulder to finger tip) = 36cm
- Total Arm Span = 89cm
- Weight = on average 500g (that’s around half a bag of sugar!)
How to get started:
- Attach Arm Rods (see our how-to video here)
- To control the mouth, one hand (normally the one you write with) goes inside the puppet, the entry is at the base
- Inside the mouth, place four fingers on top and your thumb on the bottom (into the ‘chin’), sliding your fingers under the elastic for a firm grip to easily open and close the mouth
- The other hand operates the two arm rods, animating their arms (a bit like chopsticks) for a realistic performance
- and away you go! Remember, this is just how to begin, the potential for your puppet is huge! To find out more and to see our range of training resources and upcoming training events, click here…
Puppet options explained:
- Arm Rods (+£5) – Save £2 by buying the arm rods with your puppet! Normally £7 a pair. To truly get the most out of your puppet, we always recommend adding a pair of arm rods to animate your puppet’s arms. Easily attached with an elastic band around the wrist of the puppet, they can now point, scratch their head, fold their arms, applaud and even more! Includes a small bag of elastic bands to get you started.
- Puppet Storage Bag (+£14.99) – These are made exclusively for One Way UK and are suitable for up to two large puppets. With a clear window so you can see who is inside, an arm rod storage slot and a hanging hook for easy transport and storage, they really are the best way of keeping your puppets safe, clean and ready to perform!
- Dressed – As standard, our puppets come dressed in a removable long sleeve top. However, if you fancy yourself as a bit of a fashion stylist and wanted to dress them yourself, they can be ordered ‘undressed’ (saving £2) and we recommend 18-24 months size children’s clothing which fits perfectly.
- Full Body Just Legs (+£16.99) – This option simply includes a separate pair of legs with your puppet, these are not sewn on or include any clothing or shoes, but it does include full instructions explaining how to change your puppet from a half body puppet into a full body puppet. This allows you to choose the clothing for yourself and also how the legs are attached.
- Full Body Yes, Ready Made (+£45) – This option is for a complete full body puppet, with the legs sewn onto the body, fully dressed with trousers, socks and shoes. A complete full body puppet ready to go!
There are no reviews yet.