Get ready to bring your Bible stories to life
with the new range of Gen4 Biblical People Puppets!
available exclusively from One Way UK
Your choice of Gen4 puppets has now increased with our new range of Gen4 Biblical Characters! These puppets are great to act out your Bible stories – both Old and New Testament and with a choice of nine in this set you are sure to find the character you need to bring your Bible stories to life.
Our expertly crafted, hand-built people puppets are designed to give you a captivating performance that will leave your audience mesmerized. From church services to community/school events and from professional theatres to home puppet shows – our vibrant puppets are sure to catch the eye of your audience and bring your unique characters to life, adding charm and creativity to every performance. These incredibly lightweight and easy to use people puppets are perfect tools for all ages so anyone can get involved and discover the potential of puppetry to express and communicate your message. So if you’re looking for an unforgettable experience that will truly engage your audience, look no further than our Gen4 People Puppets!
- Hand built in the UK, in our Creative Productions workshop by our team of expert builders.
- Lightweight and easy to use, making it perfect for all types of performances and performers (even those just starting out!)
- Fully lined interior for maximum comfort and durability
- Created from specially selected fabric and foam, for a long-lasting and hard-wearing puppet
- Beautifully Bible themed hand made outfit
- Elastic straps inside the mouth for a secure grip
- Versatility and character make this puppet a true performer waiting to be animated by you!
- Also available as a full body character for even more realism
- Height (bottom of clothing to top of head, not including hair) = 58cm
- Arm Length (shoulder to finger tip) = 36cm
- Total Arm Span = 89cm
- Weight = 595g (that’s around half a bag of sugar!)
How to get started:
- Attach Arm Rods (see our how-to video here)
- To control the mouth, one hand (normally the one you write with) goes inside the puppet, the entry is at the base
- Inside the mouth, place four fingers on top and your thumb on the bottom (into the ‘chin’), sliding your fingers under the elastic for a firm grip to easily open and close the mouth
- The other hand operates the two arm rods, animating their arms (a bit like chopsticks) for a realistic performance
- and away you go! Remember, this is just how to begin, the potential for your puppet is huge! To find out more and to see our range of training resources and upcoming training events, click here…
Puppet options explained:
- Black Arm Rods (+£5) – Save £2 by buying the arm rods with your puppet! Normally £7 a pair. To truly get the most out of your puppet, we always recommend adding a pair of arm rods to animate your puppet’s arms. Easily attached with an elastic band around the wrist of the puppet, they can now point, scratch their head, fold their arms, applaud and even more! Includes a small bag of elastic bands to get you started.
- Puppet Storage Bag (+£14.99) – These are made exclusively for One Way UK and are suitable for up to two large puppets. With a clear window so you can see who is inside, an arm rod storage slot and a hanging hook for easy transport and storage, they really are a great way of keeping your puppets safe, clean and ready to perform!
- Full Body Ready Made (+£65) – This option is for a complete full body puppet, with the legs sewn onto the body, fully dressed with top and sandles. A complete full body puppet ready to go!