These amazing characters had their debut performance at the 2014 European Festival in Rugby. They are friendly, fun, fearless, funky, feisty, fabulous, fantastic and will soon be your favourite puppet. With six different colours to choose from the Raggabons make great individual puppets for linking your performances and interacting with the presenter or even a set with two, four or six to make up a wonderful and wacky singing group.
Gary is precision built by hand by the One Way UK Creative Production team of professional puppet builders for the highest quality finish and function. Features our signature ball grip in the mouth.
Now available in a Full Body version (almost 1m tall), enabling you to take your puppet out of the puppet stage using ventriloquism or the whispering technique! Simply choose this option on the drop down menu below! (Kev Full Body Raggabon shown to the left, leg colour will match skin)
- Hand built in the UK by our team of professional puppet builders
- 50cm tall, light weight and easy to use
- Versatile and full of character, he is just waiting for you to bring him to life!
- Operated by one hand in the mouth of the puppet (entry at the base of his body) and the other hand controlling the two arm rods, animating Gary’s arms
- Also available as a full body character (see options above)
- Available exclusively from One Way UK.
Puppet options explained:
- Arm Rods – To truly get the most out of your puppet, we always recommend adding a pair of arm rods to animate your puppet’s arms. Easily attached with an elastic band around the wrist of the puppet, he can now point, scratch his head, fold his arms, applaud and even more!
- Puppet Storage Bag – These are made exclusively for One Way UK and are suitable for up to two large puppets. With a clear window so you can see who is inside, an arm rod storage slot and a hanging hook for easy transport and storage, they really are the best way of keeping your puppets safe, clean and ready to perform!
- Full Body – The entry to the puppet is still at the base, but two legs to match the style of the arms are added to the front of the puppet. This creates a complete puppet which can be taken outside of the stage and used for storytelling, solo performances/puppetry or interacting with the audience!