Custard is the people’s monster! Built for you, named by you on our Facebook Page and perfect for your team. Invest in this fuzzy bundle of love and he will bring puppets (and humans alike) together in his mission to bring your performances to life.
This ambidextrous giant brings diversity and sophistication to the stage as a talented musician, an expert in signing for the deaf, a praise party leader and an all-round ‘hands on’ performer. Whatever the task, Custard will be sure to take hold of it with both hands and embrace your audiences with his warm and loveable character.
The Creative Production’s Team couldn’t quite decide which eye and nose combination looked the best so they thought why not offer the choice of 6, so now you can pick your favourite! Please note on face variation 1, 2, 4 and 6 the pictures show a foam nose, the team now 3D print this with a aqua blue fabric covering for a longer lasting nose!
Custard is precision built by hand by the One Way UK Creative Production team of professional puppet builders for the highest quality finish and function. Features our signature ball grip in the mouth.
Please allow two to four weeks for delivery as each puppet is handmade to order.
- Hand built in the UK by our team of professional puppet builders
- Approx. 65cm tall with a huge arm span of 1.25m! Light weight and easy to use.
- Versatile and full of character, just waiting for you to bring him to life!
- Can be operated by one or two people. For operation by one person, the puppeteer’s hand would go into the mouth of the puppet (entry at the base of his body) and the other hand in one of Custard’s arms. For operation by two people, one person would operate the mouth of the puppet and the other would operate both of the human arms. Alternatively, one person could operate the mouth and one arm and the other person just operate one arm.
- Available exclusively from One Way UK.
Puppet options explained:
- Puppet Storage Bag – These are made exclusively for One Way UK and are suitable for up to two large puppets. With a clear window so you can see who is inside, an arm rod storage slot and a hanging hook for easy transport and storage, they really are the best way of keeping your puppets safe, clean and ready to perform!