The ApologetiX Classics series features the best of their first 15 Christian parody albums, plus a few new tracks, remastered and categorised by genre and era.
Check out our soundbites below!
Song titles are:
– Micah No. 5 (Mambo No. 5, Lou Bega)
– December 5 or 6 B.C. (December 1963, The Four Seasons)
– Hotel Can’t Afford Ya (Hotel California, The Eagles)
– Manger (Angel, Shaggy featuring Rayvon)
– Bethlehem’s Boy (My Best Friend’s Girl, The Cars)
– Tip From an Angel (Lips of an Angel, Hinder)
– Christmasnite (Kryptonite, Three Doors Down)
– Try Micah (Drive My Car, The Beatles)
– Don’t Stop Till Egypt (Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey)
– JC’s Mom (Stacy’s Mom, Fountains of Wayne)
– Lived the Day You Died (Love the Way You Lie, Eminem Featuring Rihanna)
– Flurry (Blurry, Puddle of Mudd)
– Santa Claus (Panama, Van Halen)