Our large rod arm people puppets are our most popular range and used all over the world! If they are taking to the stage in church services, community/school events or even in professional theatres, our puppets are attention grabbing, full of character and of course, incredibly easy to use.
We would love to introduce you to Anna! She is hand built exclusively for One Way UK in our Creative Productions workshop, using high quality brown coloured fabric, with black and coloured streaks and expressive eyes.
Anna is fully lined for comfort and durability, she also features all of our latest design improvements including; enhanced elastic in her mouth for a firmer grip (no more hand slipping mid performance), longer neck for easier head movement, updated hand design, brighter glass ‘teddy’ eyes and reduced weight (10% lighter than previous designs). Watch our video below for more information on the main design improvements!
- Hand built in the UK by our team of professional puppet builders
- 50cm tall, light weight and easy to use
- Versatile and full of character, she is just waiting for you to bring her to life!
- Operated by one hand in the mouth of the puppet (entry at the base of her body) and the other hand controlling the two arm rods, animating Anna’s arms
- Also available as a full body character (see related products)
Puppet options explained:
- Arm Rods – To truly get the most out of your puppet, we always recommend adding a pair of arm rods to animate your puppet’s arms. Easily attached with an elastic band around the wrist of the puppet, he can now point, scratch his head, fold his arms, applaud and even more!
- Puppet Storage Bag – These are made exclusively for One Way UK and are suitable for up to two large puppets. With a clear window so you can see who is inside, an arm rod storage slot and a hanging hook for easy transport and storage, they really are the best way of keeping your puppets safe, clean and ready to perform!
- Dressed – As standard, our puppets come dressed in removable clothing. Clothing varies but will always be a white t-shirt finished with a long sleeve top from our ever changing range. If ordering multiple puppets, no one will be wearing the same thing… that would just be embarrassing for them! However, if you fancy yourself as a bit of a fashion stylist and wanted to dress him yourself, she can be ordered undressed (saving £4) and we recommend 18-24 months size children’s clothing which fits perfectly.