A fun and painless way to involve your congregation in raising funds for more puppets without stretching an already tight budget.
Imagine a scenario in which it is revealed to a caring congregation that several young “characters” are facing a homeless life. These individuals are friendly, well-known animals and children who, without personal intervention, will face the coming holiday alone. And you, being the kind and benevolent leader that you are, organise an effort in which many of these yet-to-be-friends can come and reside at your church. Here they will live happy and productive lives, leading and teaching your children and adults in a variety of ways.
This complete guide will give you outlines for how to make an Adopt-A-Puppet a successful fundraiser for your church. This includes:
– Explanation and instruction, from beginning to end, on how to work the programme
– Control sheets
– Letters of communication to congregation
– Suggested characteristics
– Sample announcements for publicity
– Sample calendar/schedule
– 20 official Adoption Certificates
Things you will need to complete the programme:
– Return envelopes
– A specialized bulletin board where notices, lists and other communications can be posted to keep people informed about progress