Every effect in this book is easy to make. Some of the ideas are original variations of standard effects that you may find in any book on the art of magic. If you will take the time to properly prepare and practice the effects, you will have some baffling, yet entertaining, routines with a strong Gospel message. Written by Del Wilson.
This book is written with the Christian worker in mind, whether you are a pastor, teacher, lay person, Christian entertainer, or speaker.
– Loaves and fishes (Feeding 5,000, Matthew 14:15-21, Mark 6:35-44, Luke 9:10-17, John 6:5-14)
– The truth (John 8:31-32, John 14:6)
– God’s love (Romans 8:38-39)
– Be not conformed (Romans 12:2)
– Water into wine (John 2:1-11)
– Tied to God (1 Corinthians 15:22)
– Signs of the times (Matthew 7:13-14)
– Two masters (Matthew 6:24)
– The armour of God (Ephesians 6:11)
– Jump for joy (Galatians 6:1)
– Linked to God (Romans 8:38-39)
– Faith in God’s word (Romans 10:17)