A person only retains a small percentage of what they hear, but if you give them a visual illustration along with the lesson, the retention factor increases greatly! Add to the illustration a mystery or surprise ending and you lock in on their curiosity and they will remember what has been taught or said.
God’s Word has a lot to say about money. Here’s a book loaded with ideas and fully explained routines complete with Bible texts to help you present ideas with impact. Most of the tricks in this book require very little practice.
– Go forth (Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 8:26-40)
– Banded together (Hebrews 10:25)
– Wheat and tares (Matthew 14:24-30)
– All your needs (Philippians 4:19)
– The world Vs the Word (Romans 12:2, John 15:19)
– The last shall be first (Matthew 19:29-30)
– God knows you (Psalm 139:1-4)
– Give (Luke 6:38)
– Parable of the talents (Matthew 25:14-30)
– Sin destroys (John 3:17-20)
– Paul & Silas (Acts 16:19-31)
– Heavenly Treasure (Matthew 6:19-31, John 3:17)