A thumb tip is one of the greatest utility devices known to magicians. It can be easily carried and cause you to perform what seems to be impromptu miracles. Many books and articles have been written about magic with the thumb tip. This is the first one to be exclusively written for gospel magic with a thumb tip.
It is written with the Christian worker in mind, whether you are a pastor, teacher, lay person, Christian entertainer, or speaker. Written by Del Wilson. Includes thumb tip!
– The burning bush (Exodus 3:2)
– Whiter than snow (Isaiah 1:18)
– Wages of sin (Romans 6:23)
– Salt of the Earth (Matthew 5:13)
– God meets needs (Philippians 4:19)
– New life thru the cross (1 John 5:12-13)
– Choices (John 3:17-18)
– Filled with the spirit (2 Corinthians 5:21)
– Raptured (Ephesians 5:18-20)
– Earthly treasures (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
– In their midst (Matthew 6:19-21)